Saturday, 5 January 2013

Ninja Modeling Skills

Since my first attempt at modeling didn't go great, I started over with some new sketches  this time making sure the character was in the 'T' position.

I think this model turned out a lot better than the first one, the character is smoother and less blocky, the skin is in one piece with no gaps and the detail means you can clearly see his features. I think I might get rid if the swords though, as they look a little odd.
While making the 3D model, I added a mesh smooth to the surface, them proceeded to inadvertently collapse the smooth into the model, by the time I realized what I had done it was too late to reverse it, and I had to work with the high polly model.

No comments:

Post a Comment