Saturday 9 November 2013

Client Project: Designs

This is an example of the process I will use to create the backgrounds for my animation. Starting with a hand drawn image, I will then scan the image into the computer and paint it digitally in Photoshop.






This is how a scene will typically look in my animation, the birds are only hand drawn currently, but in the finished scene they will be painted and animated. The information on the scenes will sometimes be floating ad in the scene above, but can also be in a speech bubble coming from one of the animals to keep it visually interesting. The position of the text will also change from scene to scene.




This is sketch of how I am going to set up the animation of the animals. They will each be drawn as separate pieces, painted and outlined properly and the individual images will be imported into After Effects to animate using the puppet pin tool.














No comments:

Post a Comment